|Monday||7.30am - 6.00pm|
|Tuesday||8.00am - 6.00pm|
|Wednesday||7.30am - 6.00pm|
|Thursday||8.00am - 6.00pm|
|Friday||8.00am - 6.00pm|
We are part of a Federated Group of Practices that take it in turns to open Additional Hours and offer patients from any practice (within the area) appointments early morning, evenings and weekends.
This is done on a ROTA BASIS.
Speak to reception for more information on how to access these appointments. They are all pre bookable.
- Dr Mark Nicholson – Monday, Tuesday and Friday
- Dr John Moffat – Monday, Tuesday and Friday
- Dr Louise Dunn – Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
- Dr Robin Levantine – Monday, Thursday and Friday
- Dr Anna Turner – Monday, Wednesday and Thursday
- GP Retainer
- Dr Michelle Wright - Wednesday
Telephone Calls To Your Doctor
The Duty Doctor is available for urgent medical advice during opening hours. We cannot specify an exact time but someone will return your call. Please ensure your details, including telephone number, are up to date.
It is helpful if you can give an indication of the problem if you are asking for a doctor to return your call.
If you have acute severe central chest pain, especially with breathlessness, then calling 999 is appropriate.
For social care issues, telephone Care Direct on 0845 1551 007.