Ordering a repeat prescription
Order your repeat prescription online at a time that suits you.
Your details and information are protected by the highest standards of online security, so all you need to worry about is what to do with the spare time you’ve earnt.
Problems ordering your prescription online?
Use the SystmOnline Support Centre before you call us.
If you are taking medicines regularly, you can get a prescription without seeing the doctor each time – your doctor will tell you about this. Because of the risk of error, we DO NOT take repeat prescriptions over the telephone
You can bring or post the counterfoil from your prescription to us, ticking the medicines you need. Alternatively, you can request repeat prescriptions online via the link on this page
Please allow two working days to provide your prescription.
All Exmouth chemists and pharmacies collect prescriptions from the surgery. Please let us know if you would like to use this service.
Please allow 48 hours, excluding weekends and Bank Holidays, for your request to be processed. Any problems please telephone the surgery.
Did you know as much as £5.5 million is wasted each year on unused medicines?
The same amount could pay for:
- 730 heart bypass operations
- 1000 hip replacements
- 2235 knee replacements
- 1070 cataract operations
You can help use this NHS money in Devon more wisely
- CHECK: look at your supplies-only order the items you need
- LISTEN: to the advice of your doctor, nusre or pharmacist and take the medicines as instructed on the label
- TELL: your doctor, nurse or pharmacisit if your medicines are not agreeing with you or that you have stopped taking them
- TICK: only the medicines you need and remember 'tick in haste-medicines waste'
- OPEN: your bag of medicines at the pharmacy and if there are items you have not requested or surplus please return these before leaving.