How we deal with inaccuracies in your Medical Records
If you would like to dispute the accuracy or have queries regarding the content of your medical records, you may object or opt to have certain entries deleted.
As a patient at the practice, you can apply your UK GDPR rights of:
- Rectification (Article 16 UK GDPR)
- Erasure (Article 17 UK GDPR)
- Restriction of processing (Article 18 UK GDPR)
- Data portability (Article 20 UK GDPR)
- Right to object (Article 21 UK GDPR)
If you would like to request amendments to your records, please contact the surgery with your name, date of birth and queries/ objections with your medical records.
- You can also update basic information on your record
A member of the team will then contact you to investigate further, and the surgery will take necessary action with your records.